Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap beats by dre s on the body all be

Of life.
Leave after the village, I take Sun Ce to go southward.Will take according to my viewpoint he becomes virtuous city inside of, is still old words, most deathtrap, on the contrary and most safety!Can this guy have already completely wide awoke and refuse not dry:"Son cloud, you say of, I have already left troops for 7, 8 days, don't know that they will become indiscriminately now what appearance, delay a period of time again, will have an accident feeling, you are really me well, take me to return to wide Ling."I have no way, ifing not that seeing his condition of the injury is too heavy, can not stand a dozen, I really think flat he, this guy owes to beat.From become virtuous arrived wide Ling journey very faraway of, I took Sun Ce again impossible plan Ma Yang Bian is on the double, the row on the officer way checked very tightly, we had to hide everywhere in the wild countryside open country in the daytime, then the night can run a road, he harmed of again so gains and losses, basically could not stand to jolt, I had to embrace he sat at small white body up, slowly walked, I am really a mind and body exhausted pole, after three days, just arrive at to leave the place in the city neighborhood in.

Chapter 103 friends until death


Unification north ground article-chapter 103 friends until death
The sunlight in noon exposed to come in through the tree shade and shone on terribly hot on the face, I unwillingly open eyes, very tired hey!Sun Ce's lying is besidebesiding looking at me to rush toward Chi to smile out.I turn head to see him:"You return ability break into laughter?Hum, I have never eaten bitterness like this really want to beat you up."Sun Ce Lan ocean ocean the ground vomit tone:"You are leisurely and carefree to spoil, ate some bitterness also quite good!"I this annoys:"Still say?All blame you!Said a lot of time, don't , be don't listen to.Hum, really should make you harm a point again, the pain dies you, seeing you can also break into laughter."Sun Ce sighs:"Really surprisingly, this Gao follow so severe, this Kui eats big."
My strabismus sees him:"Bo Fu, you feel for the sake of own dream, dead so many people, worth?"Sun Ce wants to all don't think:"Is how can unworthy?Also having no is worth unworthy.Son cloud, this is a chaotic, the satge that the hero displays artistic talent, you don't compete for hegemony, the other people will also go of, you aren't homicidal, other people meeting to kill you.You are to walk the south rushed the person of north, still not understand?"My wry smile:"I am understand.Just, we not participation go in, not very good?Bo Fu don't keep on beating like this, not very good?I am very frightened, frightened one day there will, I will thoroughly lose you and Mr. Jin, lose your friend like this, true."When we become an enemy, I really lost you, we will the life and death mutually fight.When the time comes, can I also start?How does your meeting hate me?Should I leave them, don't descend this friend again?
Sun Ce hopes me:"Thank you, son cloud, you saved me once again.I am understand you are to worry us, but, since we have already stepped to come in, impossibly again get out.No matter later how, we is all friend forever."He cans say that again ah, we all have already stepped to come in, isn't likely to get out again.I sigh:"Calculate, don't say these, you slept again meeting son, evening, do we still need to flee for life!Is alas, true dirty on the body,cheap beats by dre, etc. return to, I can be good friends with to wash so much, the sky is getting more stinky."Be not, white dresses on the body all become gray of, wrinkly Ba expects of, disgusted.
Sun Ce smiled:"You really used to enjoy.However, son cloud isn't smelly on your body, there is also a kind of light flavor, you can't use joss-stick like woman the flower take a shower, is really rich;Still have, you asleep of the appearance is very lovely."I face Teng the ground Be getting reder:"Hum, see to you harm already like, embrace you every day, I am so tired, you return ……incredibly peep me to go to bed.Is simply, oneself returns to, I ignored you."Sun Ce roars with laughter, but arouses a burst of fierce cough:"Cough, cough ……" I looking at him:"Is what a suck, let you smile, pull wound, pain's dying you is just good."Looking at him painful come out the sweat of the one face, but I am getting more softhearted, hurry up to go for his Cha.
Sun Ce slowly over the strength come and breathe heavily spirit, still is saying:"I didn't peep, I could not move again, you sleep in front of me, ain't I a blind person again, can not be able to see?However, son cloud, other people all say that the male Jin is a beautiful man, in fact, you are much more beautiful than him, is just that you are too weak, have no Mr. Jin heroic spirit.However, your soft beautiful in the man also true rare."I looking at him:"The somebody else is to say like this.Somebody elses all say that the east Sun Lang of river is a face beauty Zi, the week Lang is a beautiful youth, a rightness of Bi person, again go together with two big beauties, sisters, envied to kill a person, I can can not compare with."Sun Ce smiles:"Son cloud, I teach you how to do force!You the thing of meeting these slanting heresies in the door, finally nothing doing."I Hey Hey a smile:"Do I just don't learn, your skill in martial arts is so good, and also not equal to my lime tube is used."Sun Ce shakes head:"You ah, how many can this kind of recruit type be used?"I Hey Hey a smile:"Can use several times, use several times.This controls breath also fairly good, pure Anne's general didn't come to make track for us in person, otherwise difficult say."
Sun Ce doesn't smile:"Son cloud, Gao Shun Hui can't be recognize you?In case of ……"I shake head:"Can't.The sky was black at that time, I received a face again, and he wasn't likely to see me.Say again, my Sa lime, he returns overdo go to of, absolutely don't see me."Sun Ce noded:"That good, you still want to carefully order."I consumedly the ground say:"Mr. Cao early knows my relationship with you, he just doesn't matter!"Sun Ce sighs:"You at me do business to save me with you here am a different thing!"I smile:"Do not say so terriblely, don't say that he can't know that I save you, even if know, I am also not afraid.The friend's!"Sun Ce doesn't talk.In fact, I by myself didn't have confidence Gao fluently have never recognized I, return to how to hold an explanation to also want fee point brains with Cao.However, affair already so, return to to say again good, the Cao holds also can't because of the head that wants me!
I take Sun Ce to walk to stop like this, after six days, finally arrived at Gao You Hu under of inside canal side.This daytime, we 2 be like a few days ago similar, hide into a rest in the one forest, prepare in the evening and seek a place over the river.The route of travel of the sky tenth, inside, my physical strength overdraws of gains and losses, the blind miss gives us the dry ration food of the preparation and has already consumed about, I have to all and stay to Sun Ce, oneself forces to seek some things for filling stomach, is really tired and hungry, envy small white so much, eats grass all right.Sun Ce's circumstance isn't more good, abscondence day like this, let he of the condition of the injury was again and again some, while the medicine on my body can not prop up as well for several days and want to seek a city defense buys a medicine, don't trust to leave his a person again.The face that looking at Sun Ce's pallor, tightly wrinkly eyebrows, less and less of joke, although I know that he is very suffered, still malicious say him, this bottom, he can really have no energy and my Mao.
I and Sun Ce is fleeing for life, Ling Cao all quickly and urgently crazy.In the neighborhood of Xu Chi, search for several days, some result also has no.That day, there is an under charge running to make collective report, say to is to hear news, is becoming the wayside soil of virtuous direction ascent, someone discovered that Wu Hou takes the helmet of blood stain, the Cao holds the person of aspect just to take to search over there.Ling Cao this is hasty hey, also could not considered of, took to begin descend also touched past.However, they also came to night, my taking Sun Ce had already left a village and go down south.Over there seek after three days, have no result of Ling Cao, leave parts of persons to continue to seek, oneself took a person to also go down south.He poured to think a rightness, now that had so many people search over there, lord Mr. is not likely to still leave.Just, their action drive here search of a small discover to person's horses.The guy cleverness of leader of a group, he has already done not make known, but been taking a few brothers Zhuis Ling Cao down.
I think how to steal the ship leads a river, river's opposite shore already someone rob a ship to come over.Week Yu this get excited ah, quick Ma Jia Bian has already arrived the inside canal water side.He didn't go to Xu Chi, but made everyone separate, at in the canal postpone river to search.It has been several days since the war of Xu Chi so leads, Sun Ce impossibly still in the neighborhood of Xu Chi, besides, I also disappear.The other people is careless of me, he cans concern and knows that I follow Sun Ce, and then has no news that I raised, and the week Yu guesses Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment