Sunday, January 20, 2013

pandora charms is day already the

Aim at emperor and die and spirit.These threes I be not, you hurry."
Say, I am a se persons who kneel, inquire the colleagues whom they together come:"They are all newly arrived residents."
After getting replying of affirmation, I suddenly hurtle Gao Shun, Zhang 郃's point to nod:"No wonder that."
However, just came soon, can acquire the citizen's identity, really make me surprised:"See, all of you are a flock of outstanding person, said to see, which good skills do you all have?"I walk to in the elder statesman chair in the cabin, comfortablely sat down, towarded those persons who kneel down, write with the soft euphonic inquiry as far as possible.
If"return …… , return ……" is a have a liking for go to 50 many year olds of old man Zhan unsteadily answer me, momentary, he doesn't know how to call me, just one openings, the card was where.
I stare at before the chest he is another of of achievement people's badge, smile comfort to say:"Do not urgently slowly say, you current citizen's identity, can call me'lord Mr.', or'castellan'.Call oneself for'little people', or, directly call oneself for'I'-citizen, there is this qualifications."
"Lord male", read Dao in that man about 50 years old mouth this phrase, tears suddenly flow to drip down and sob an answer:"The lord is male, little people, Xing Zhang, , the third child , the other people all call my Zhang San, little people will all alone the good agriculture live, this year from hope that the state goes to cloud, is settled at happy station city.The country people whom we settle together sees me old, lets me is squad leader and organizes everyone to reseed farm goods.The squad belonged to by little people while harvesting this year, the farm goods harvest is in happy station county first.The county makes to report the little people's business to cloud, Gao Tang's prime minister after knowing, say:'Cloud is in the soldier tube period, flow a people the squad leader also calculate military register, now that have like this good harvest and also calculate a soldier achievement', hence, the little people succeed(Mr.) people."
"Is quite good, turmoil period, can organize country the people reseed farm goods, and the food have no poor harvest, is really a battalion achievement", I applaud repeatedly blunt he nods:"The bearer takes my cup and appreciate him one cup wine."
Carry full full one cup hero blood, I walk over to personally hold to that old agriculture, the language center of gravity is long of give repeated advice to a way:" Cloud Lyu method, have a great achievement to necessarily appreciate, necessarily investigate, you must appreciated by achievement, could obey a Lyu method and did a common people's example.I respect you one cup wine, wish you the farm goods next year grow better.
However, the land productivity is sometimes poor, the harvest of farm goods is impossibly unlimited to year by year increase.Your one person harvests well, nothing, the world is subjected to hungry is hungrily returned many people, so, everyone harvests all good, is what I hope.Next year, I hope that you learn a few words and know several pieces and harvest good reason and method to your farm goods and write down and keep on spreading, this is also big achievement 1.Slice to record to slice to record."
Zhang San Duo cringes raising of Suo my wine cup, the tears spend the drop of a drop per drop at wine cup in.An old agriculture that is never valued by person incredibly can acquire personally toasting of the castellan adult, huge joy be full of heart, his body shakes to sway and need circumferential person Chan to hand just can stand firm.
Looking at language not to become swallowing of his difficulties wine of sentence, I stretched hand to once connect wine cup and added to say:"Zhang San, this name isn't good, I take a name for you, H'm, make the piece become.Wish you to fulfill, as long as oneself makes great effort, the all thingses can make into.As for form word Yao, call paradise, you at happy the station grow farm goods and obtained good harvest, I hope you and my joint effort, we are built up the human life paradise to cloud.Zhang Cheng Zhang's paradise returns to tell the place the officer your new name and lets him re- registers."
Zhang Cheng this unusual honor moved the country of surroundings to border on, later on, under my inquiry, those countries people who once knelt down, reporting of a concussion own surname and record of events, hope to get my close Lais,cnn.These people, or have a skill, or have then organization can, I each Wen Yan Jia's prize.Often bestow them one cup wine.
After waiting all countries people who once knelting down to finish asking, inwardly great in my heart:I walk so long behind, Gao Tang Long manages cloud really quite good, truely carried through my assertion-regardless high or low height, want ~only you effort, you will acquire acknowledgement, drive the identity and position for fitting together with own effort.These people are the models of afterwards, if our new-born political powers can remain thus upward vitality, our race have already hoped.
Thought of here, I more profoundly realize to beat off till next year fresh vulgar, protect the importance that we constuct fruit.
"The popular support can be used", I hurtled Gao Shun Zhang 郃 to order to nod, map pointed to point at to hang in the cabin, determine the decision that they protect cloud,Facebook.
Gao Shun Zhang 郃 understood my meaning, the hand was tight tight waist up of wear knife, gnash teeth in hatred of nod a response.
"Come", settle down very newly arrived of the country people after, I beckon with the hand to call° together those achievements people who go to bow gift and military salute toward me:"Arrive me nearby, your these people, on seeing is my old man, I came back, you leave me so far dry what, arrive I is nearby.There aren't any so many chairs in the cabin, you sit on the cabin plank.Leaving me is a little bit near."
These old once cloud see me so warm and round Long to come over in succession, the seat ground sits on the cabin plank.Returning is overdo, I conveniently receive those New appointees:"Come you to also sit".
A cloud Zao spends the citizen of street to represent to walk to come forward, politely raises a tray and presents a gift to me.
The red cloth that uncovers tray, the gift in the dish rears:A few dates, a salmon, a Su valley, several chestnuts.
A burst of hot tears flowed out to come up-early(Zao) return(Gui) past(valley) inside(Li), see, the common people of cloud have already seen here as their own home and see me as the traveller who goes out here, looking forward to me can go home soon.
Lower the head, I am small and soft to conjecture a nearby old of cloud person:"Guo Yun, I remember you, you are still the first person who arrives cloud with me, disappear for several years, you can have a little old."
Guo Yun is too agitated to put on to fix attention on tears:"Yes, I am original Guo Da Dun Yan, this name is also what castellan changes for me now, castellan, you still remember me."
How don't remember, matter every several years, the feature of the home town gradual faintness, but I still remember for that year-light and three June, years, end, we a go 31 ships, 600 boys and 500 well-known scholar soldier, 120 iron work craftsman and apprentice, 400 farmers, 32 shipbuilding Jiangs, 4 commercial artists and 34 women took 55 horses and 21 cowses to ascend shore, this day, already the Ming heart engraves a bone.
"Do you remember, only and three June, year, end, can be really cold that winter, we have no city wall, didn't protect our troops, the whole Liao west, ground the wide person is sparse, walk could not see one personal shadow for several days.At that time, I run to the Liao east, lend the ground the business for lending a food setting to flow a people with male district magistrate's amount of company, I remember, you are also with go of soldier."
"Yes", must I remind, Guo Yun also sinks into to recall in:"That winter can be really cold."
"This year's winter, will be also very cold", I interrupt Guo Yun's recollection and reminded:"This year, we cloud is 200,000 residents, accepted 220,000 Chinas to flow a people, average one person wants to feed a person, luckily Zhang Cheng reseeds of farm goods' slightly having harvest , otherwise, will be very cold this winter very cold-you know now the piece becomes of contribution have much big?"
Guo Yun suddenly, right away toward the Zhang Cheng Gong's hand is to the gift.Prejudice piece's form, flurried of frighten into inaction.
I sit chair up, conjecturing feet the side is 11 once acquainted with of face, be worry of say:"I am in the green state, most worry of is the New appointee and old man is each other not harmonious.The cloud old man may think:We the being like of cloud construction human life paradise, these New appointees came and ate up our savingses.I am worried that the aged will consequently regard with hostility to the New appointee.
But,google, you thoughted of to have no, regardless New appointee old man, all of us are to stay far away from home of person, we all left home country and saw into us to cloud new Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment